401K, Dental, Life, Medical
Wound Healing Solutions is one of the nation's largest nurse practitioner owned specialty medical organizations. We are focused on advancing wound and skin management services across the healthcare continuum by building trusted relationships and delivering tailored, value-added solutions. Wound Healing Solutions is seeking a Director of Sales Operations.
The Director of Sales is the company’s agent for executing all of the company’s sales initiatives. As the Sales Leader, you will set the vision and strategy for the Company by aligning within the overall business objectives and priorities, serving as a liaison to our stakeholders. The Director of Sales has a strong background in sales management and fostering customer relationships. This individual will report directly to the managing Executive Directors and will form and lead a regional team (directly and virtually).
Key responsibilities include:
- Serving as an internal and external leader and executor of the company’s sales department in congruence with the company mission.
- Developing, executing, and evaluating the company’s sales strategy and sales plan.
- Possessing knowledge of the health care service industry trends and competitor product and service offerings
- Coordinating with other department directors to analyze information and communicate with Executive Directors.
- Leading and developing the sales team and oversees various strategies and projects as needed.
- Researching and analyzing sales trends and business opportunities. Being data-driven and can turn insights into actionable growth initiatives.
- Building strategic partnerships with internal and external clients.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Overseeing the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising, website content, and social media accounts
- Managing the sales department budget with financial strategy to advise all sales plans, including expenditures, and projections.
- Collaborating and coordinating with other department Directors to determine clinical hiring needs to meet market demands.
- Overseeing clinical scheduling
Qualifications and required skills:
- 3-5+ years of experience in sales strategy development
- Ability to structure a problem with minimal guidance or supervision
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining a high quality of work and focus
- Ability to prepare positioning statements/documents/collateral
- Ability to work with internal teams
- Readily takes the initiative to remove roadblocks and adept at incorporating others’ perspectives in the development of a solution
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Advanced degree a plus
About Wound Healing Solutions:
Quality wound care... it starts here.
Wound Healing Solutions, LLC (WHS) is the region’s preferred wound management service. Since 2002, Wound Healing Solutions is dedicated to our corporate three-part mission of providing compassionate, cost effective, and research driven care to the residents of long term care facilities. Independently owned and operated, WHS is setting the standard of wound management in the long-term care setting. We are a progressive, fast paced, forward thinking, team driven, and growing healthcare organization that is continuously looking to add valuable members to our team.